Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check San Sebastian de los Reyes hotel prices
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
House With 5 Bedrooms in San Sebastián de los Reyes, With Wonderful City View, Furnished Terrace and Wifi
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2020
Visiting San Sebastian de los Reyes
Visitors to San Sebastian de los Reyes are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, coffee shops and bars. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Royal Palace of El Pardo.
- You'll find 2814 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Sebastian de los Reyes
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza Norte 2 Commercial Centre is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jarama Circuit and Micropolix.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in San Sebastian de los Reyes. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- NH San Sebastian De Los Reyes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a conference centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AC Hotel San Sebastián de los Reyes by Marriott - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a health club and a bar.
- Hostal Juan XXIII - Amenities at this 2-star hostal include concierge services and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre, and IFEMA, which is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) away.
Getting around San Sebastian de los Reyes
You can take advantage of metro transport at Hospital Infanta Sofia Station, Reyes Catolicos Station and Baunatal Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 750.40 millimetres of rain falls on San Sebastian de los Reyes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in San Sebastian de los Reyes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Sebastian de los Reyes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in San Sebastian de los Reyes?
San Sebastian de los Reyes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Sebastian de los Reyes by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Sebastian de los Reyes Airports
- Areas of San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Accommodation near San Sebastian de los Reyes Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Choose Your San Sebastian de los Reyes Hotel Style
- Search San Sebastian de los Reyes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Hotels Near San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends