Search Hotels in Acireale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
House With 5 Bedrooms in Acireale, With Wonderful sea View, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 7 km From the Beach
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Visitors to Acireale are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theatres. Top sights around the area include Acireale Cathedral, Norman Castle and Angelo Massimino Stadium.
- There are 155 hotels and other accommodation options in Acireale
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Acireale
The city is notable for landmarks like Acireale Cathedral, Piazza del Duomo and Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul. The the sea and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Timpa Natural Reserve and Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palazzo Comunale and Basilica di San Sebastiano.
In Aci Castello, you can choose from 155 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Corte dei Limoni - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Bed & Breakfast Terrazze Bella Epoque - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Santa Tecla Palace - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Norman Castle, located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Angelo Massimino Stadium, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away.
Getting around Acireale
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Acireale Station or Guardia Mangano Santa Venerina Station. Acireale may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Acireale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 536.10 millimetres of rain falls on Acireale each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Acireale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Acireale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Acireale?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Acireale?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Acireale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Acireale?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Acireale?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Acireale?
What's the best boutique hotel in Acireale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Acireale?
Acireale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Acireale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Acireale Airports
- Accommodation near Acireale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Acireale
- Choose Your Acireale Hotel Style
- Search Acireale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Acireale
- Hotels Near Acireale, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends