Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Yugawara, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the parks, museums and beaches. This city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 8 Yugawara hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Yugawara
- Known for its museums, whereas Yugawara Art Museum, Mamoru Shigemitsu Memorial Hall, and Kimura Art Museum are some local cultural sights
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Shitodo Cave, Doi Castle Ruins, and Fukusenji Temple
- The parks and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Makuyama Park, Fudo Falls, and Hoshigayama Park are several places worth visiting
Getting around Yugawara
Yugawara has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Yugawara Station.
Staying in Yugawara
With 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Yugawara, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 ryokans ranging from GBP 476 to GBP 597 per night.
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Sansuirou Ryokan.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Sansuirou Ryokan with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Yugawara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Yugawara is 38 millimetres