Search Worthing Hotels, Christ Church
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2019
Travellers to Worthing give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its local tours and shopping. Top sights around the area include Dover Beach, Brownes Beach and Barbados Parliament Buildings.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Worthing
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Worthing
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Worthing Beach, Windward Islands and Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dover Beach and Brownes Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Worthing. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Orchids Beach Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Palm Garden Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Coral Mist Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Barbados Parliament Buildings, 2.8 mi/4.5 km from the heart of the city, and Kensington Oval, which is 3.6 mi/5.8 km away.
Dressing for Worthing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1183.90 millimetres of rain falls on Worthing each year
- Hottest months are usually May and September with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Worthing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Worthing, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Worthing?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Worthing?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Worthing?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Worthing?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Worthing?
What's the best boutique hotel in Worthing?
Worthing Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Worthing by Star Rating
- Hotels near Worthing Airports
- Accommodation near Worthing Attractions
- More accommodation types in Worthing
- Choose Your Worthing Hotel Style
- Search Worthing Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Worthing
- Hotels Near Worthing, Christ Church
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends