Search Hastings Hotels, Christ Church
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hastings, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment, live music and bars. Around the area, top sights include Brownes Beach, Barbados Parliament Buildings and Dover Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Hastings
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastings
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Windward Islands, Hastings Rocks and Allamanda Beach Boardwalk. Additionally, you might want to add South Coast Boardwalk to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Hastings. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sugar Bay Barbados - All Inclusive - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 4 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Soco Hotel - All Inclusive - Adults Only - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Popular places to see outside the city include Brownes Beach, located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Barbados Parliament Buildings, which is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away.
Dressing for Hastings
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hastings is 1183 millimetres
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hastings, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hastings?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Hastings?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Hastings?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Hastings?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Hastings?
What's the best luxury hotel in Hastings?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Hastings?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hastings?
Hastings Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hastings by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hastings Airports
- Areas of Hastings
- Accommodation near Hastings Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hastings
- Choose Your Hastings Hotel Style
- Search Hastings Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hastings
- Hotels Near Hastings, Christ Church
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends