Search Hotels in St. Lawrence Gap
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: St. Lawrence Gap
Visiting St. Lawrence Gap
St. Lawrence Gap's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, dancing and live music. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its cafes, bars and restaurants.
- There are 22 St. Lawrence Gap hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. Lawrence Gap
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as Harry Bayley Observatory, Barbados Museum and Historical Society, and Frank Collymore Hall of the Performing Arts
- The beaches, the sea and island highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Dover Beach, St. Lawrence Bay, and Turtle Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Lanterns Mall, Cheapside Market and Pelican Craft Centre
Staying in St. Lawrence GapWith 25 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Lawrence Gap, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 6 hotels, ranging from GBP 71/night to GBP 193/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 48/night to GBP 62/night
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Divi Southwinds Beach Resort.Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- White Sands Beach Condos
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences
White Sands Beach Condos, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Ocean Two Resort & Residences and Divi Southwinds Beach Resort.
Dressing for St. Lawrence Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- St. Lawrence Gap gets about 1185 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. Lawrence Gap?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Lawrence Gap, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in St. Lawrence Gap?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to St. Lawrence Gap?
What's the best accommodation for couples in St. Lawrence Gap?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in St. Lawrence Gap?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in St. Lawrence Gap?
St. Lawrence Gap Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St. Lawrence Gap by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Lawrence Gap Airports
- Areas of St. Lawrence Gap
- Accommodation near St. Lawrence Gap Attractions
- More accommodation types in St. Lawrence Gap
- Choose Your St. Lawrence Gap Hotel Style
- Search St. Lawrence Gap Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St. Lawrence Gap
- Hotels Near St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends