Search Hotels in Oistins
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2019
Pocket Guide: Oistins
Guests will appreciate the beaches, island and surfing in Oistins. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its sunsets, restaurants and bars.
- There are 7 Oistins hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Oistins
- Surfing, taking a tour and fishing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Turtle Beach
- Families come for attractions such as Kendal Sporting, Atlantis Submarines Adventure, and Ocean Echo Stables
- Notable landmarks include Christ Church Parish Church, South Point Lighthouse, and St. Nicholas Abbey
- The beaches, the sea and island provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Miami Beach, Brownes Beach, and Crane Beach
Staying in OistinsSeeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados
- GoBajac Guest Apartments
Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also GoBajac Guest Apartments has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Oistins
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the nighttime average
- About 1185 millimetres of rain falls on Oistins each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Oistins?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oistins, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Oistins?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Oistins?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Oistins?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Oistins?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Oistins?
What's the best high-end hotel in Oistins?
What's the best boutique hotel in Oistins?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Oistins?
Oistins Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Oistins by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oistins Airports
- Areas of Oistins
- Accommodation near Oistins Attractions
- More accommodation types in Oistins
- Choose Your Oistins Hotel Style
- Search Oistins Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Oistins
- Hotels Near Oistins, Christ Church
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends