Search Hotels in Silver Sands
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 3 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Silver Sands
Visiting Silver SandsSilver Sands's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and island views. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its bars, kitesurfing, and surfing.
- There are 4 Silver Sands hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Silver Sands
- Top activities include kitesurfing and surfing, while Turtle Beach is one place to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Silver Sands Beach, Crane Beach, and Brownes Beach
Staying in Silver SandsYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Silver Point Hotel, averaging GBP 182.82/night
- Round Rock Apartments, averaging GBP 58.86/night
Dressing for Silver Sands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Silver Sands is 1183 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Silver Sands?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Silver Sands, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Silver Sands?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Silver Sands?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Silver Sands?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Silver Sands?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Silver Sands?
Silver Sands Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Silver Sands by Star Rating
- Hotels near Silver Sands Airports
- Areas of Silver Sands
- Accommodation near Silver Sands Attractions
- More accommodation types in Silver Sands
- Choose Your Silver Sands Hotel Style
- Search Silver Sands Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Silver Sands
- Hotels Near Silver Sands, Christ Church
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends