Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Worcester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Worcester Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Worcester Pet-Friendly Hotels
Worcester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Worcester? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 16 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Swan Hotel is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star inn's bar and location.
- Pets are welcome at Canalboat At Worcester Marina. This hotel offers sofa beds and separate living rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Canalboat Club at Alvechurch Marina. This cruise ship provides guests with a fitness centre and a poolside bar.
Planning your trip to Worcester
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Worcester is 766 mm
Exploring Worcester with your pet
Known for its riverfront and cathedrals, Worcester has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, gardens and university life. See the local sights and visit Worcester Racecourse. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Malvern Theatres. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Just For Pets, Pets at Home or Danemere Petotel.