Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Wilbraham, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wilbraham
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Volleyball Hall of Fame are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center and Six Flags New England
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Holyoke Mall and Southwood Shopping Parkade Shopping Center
Staying in Wilbraham
You may enjoy a stay at Wilbraham Inn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Wilbraham Inn with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wilbraham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- About 1137 millimetres of rain falls on Wilbraham each year