Visitors can enjoy all that Agawam has to offer including the theme park, water parks and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, Volleyball Hall of Fame and Six Flags New England.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Springfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agawam
A favourite place to visit in the city is Six Flags New England. In the area, you'll also find Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Volleyball Hall of Fame.
As you plan your holiday to Agawam, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 64 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield MA is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Agawam. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Windsor Locks / Bradley Intl Airport is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from central Agawam. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Windsor Locks can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hartford - Bradley Airport is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the centre of Agawam. This 2.5-star hotel in Windsor Locks features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include MGM Springfield, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city centre, and MassMutual Center, which is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away.
Dressing for Agawam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Agawam is 1230 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -9°C