Visitors to Greenfield are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries, live music and festivals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Greenfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenfield
Notable city landmarks like Poet's Seat Tower and Old Greenfield Village might be worth a visit. You'll also find Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Bridge of Flowers in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Greenfield. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Brandt House - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Greenfield
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Greenfield Station. Greenfield might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Greenfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the night-time average
- About 1107 millimetres of rain falls on Greenfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C