Visitors to Ludlow are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, university setting and football games. Top sights around the area include Volleyball Hall of Fame, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and MGM Springfield.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Springfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ludlow
Volleyball Hall of Fame, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and MGM Springfield are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find MassMutual Center and Six Flags New England.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Ludlow - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ludlow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Ludlow gets about 1135 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C