Search Hotels in West End, Boston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near West End, Boston
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Visiting West End
West End is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and great live music scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including TD Garden and Museum of Science. Book your hotel now and use West End as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Boston.
Staying in West End
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in West End, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, a nightclub and a fitness centre, 12-minute walk from Boston Public Garden. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Kimpton Onyx Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from TD Garden. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- The Boxer: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from TD Garden. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
West End may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Boston. Beacon Hill is a neighbourhood well regarded for its bars, restaurants and historic landmarks. This neighbourhood is home to 24 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Fifteen Beacon: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Massachusetts State House. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Charles Street Inn: Bed & breakfast, 6-minute walk from Boston Public Garden.
- Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace, steps from Boston Public Garden. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Museum of Science, Museum of African American History or USS Constitution Museum during your stay in West End. TD Garden and Harrison Gray Otis House are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Beacon Hill, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Massachusetts State House. Nichols House Museum, Museum of African American History and Boston African American National Historic Site are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Boston.
Getting Around West End and the Greater Boston Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Science Park Station is the closest metro station. To venture out of town, take a train from Boston North Station.