Plan your Tunisia holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Tunisia. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Tunisia will surprise you at every turn. From the arid Sahara Desert and sun-drenched beaches to cosmopolitan cities and Berber villages, this is a land of contrasts. On the Mediterranean coast of North Africa, it’s also dotted with superb ancient ruins.
Tunisia Hotel + Flights
Want to make your budget stretch further? Our Tunisia Holiday Packages will help you do just that. Simply bundle your flights and hotels and save both cash and time. There are hotels starting at a night to choose from here. You can also add a rental car and experiences to your package. Why not book a tour of the ancient El Jem amphitheatre and tick off one of the country’s most impressive sights?
Your Tunisia Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Start your adventure in the capital Tunis and make the Medina your first stop. Get lost in this sprawling maze of ancient alleys filled with souks, mosques, cafes and stunning Arab-Muslim architecture. Another highlight is the National Museum of Bardo, famous for its beautiful collection of antique mosaics.
Day 3: Head to picturesque Sidi Bou Said and be dazzled by its Greek-style white and blue buildings and views of the Mediterranean Sea. Continue to the famous archaeological site of Carthage. Once the heart of a powerful empire before being destroyed by the Romans, you’ll find ruins of great buildings, villas and theatres here.
Day 4-5: Laze on beautiful sandy beaches at Sousse before finishing your trip at El Jem, home to a magnificent Roman amphitheatre that once held up to 30,000 spectators.
Attend one of northern Africa’s largest music events, the International Festival of Carthage. Held every July and August, performances are staged in the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Roman amphitheatre.
Check out our Tunis Holiday Packages and spend more time getting lost in the maze-like streets and alleys of this bustling capital.
Simply want to relax and enjoy yourself? Compare our All Inclusive Hotels in Tunisia .
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Tunisia?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Tunisia?
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.): 1,916 international flights per month.
- Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.): 343 international flights per month.
- Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris): 274 international flights per month.