Plan your Portugal holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Portugal. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Portugal holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
Portugal Hotel + Flights
Whether you’re trying to tick off as many UNESCO World Heritage sights as you can, sampling a famous pastéis de nata (Portuguese custard tart) in the lively city of Lisbon or learning to surf in Ericeira, your trip to Portugal is sure to be unforgettable.
Portugal Hotel + Flights
Here, there are 49701 hotels starting at £50 a night. Lisbon is one of the most affordable European capitals to visit, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t save some cash when you can. The best way to stretch your budget is to bundle your hotel and flights into a neat Portugal Holiday Package. On top of this, you can also add experiences and car packages — your itinerary will be sorted in no time. If you love exploring medieval castles, why not add a tour of Castelo de São Jorge to your booking?
Your Portugal Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-3: Ride a tram up the picturesque hills of Lisbon for a stunning view of the port below. Tour some of the city’s best sights, such as Castelo de São Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Oceanário de Lisboa.
Day 4: Rent a car and take a short drive to the fairy-tale town of Sintra. The National Palace of Pena, the Castle of the Moors and Quinta da Regaleira are must-sees.
Day 5-6: From Sintra, it’s about a three-hour drive north to Porto, a charming city with plenty of culinary delights on offer. Wander around admiring the stunning architecture before spending a romantic evening watching the sunset along Cais da Ribeira.
If you’re a fan of good food, music and dancing, you’ll love Carnival in Portugal. These lively celebrations take place before Lent, which is usually during the month of February.
Lisbon Holiday Packages are the way to go if you’re planning on exploring the delights of Portugal’s capital.
If you’re after the most stress-free holiday possible, check out our All Inclusive Resorts in Portugal .
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Portugal?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Portugal?
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado): 8,022 international flights per month.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro): 3,304 international flights per month.
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.): 2,211 international flights per month.