Holidays to Cascais
Hotels, flights, car hire & activities - all in one place! Bundle everything you need for your holiday to Cascais and save
Top flight + hotel deals in Cascais
Top Hotel Deals
Rua do Alentejo 12, Estoril, Cascais
This family-friendly Cascais hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Estoril Casino and Estoril Conference Centre. Tamariz ...
3.8/5Good! (165 reviews)
Lido Hotel - Estoril
"Nice spacious rooms. Front & lobby we’re going under QUIET renovations. Front desk staff was efficient & friendly. Nice grounds. Convenient location."
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Travessa da Republica, 35-35A, Cascais
Located in the heart of Cascais, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Manuel Possolo Hippodrome and Boca do Inferno. Paula Rego Historical House and Museum of ...
4.5/5Wonderful! (367 reviews)
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2021
The Albatroz Hotel
Rua Frederico Arouca, 100, Cascais
Offering direct access to the beach, this Cascais hotel is in the city centre, steps away from Praia da Conceicao and Rainha Beach. Duquesa Beach and Cascais ...
The Albatroz Hotel
4.7/5Exceptional! (397 reviews)
"Beautiful view and hotel decoration. Nice staff. Good food."
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2021
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Top things to do in Cascais
Frequently asked questions
Cascais Beach Holiday
If you're looking to escape the city crowds, a Cascais holiday will be exactly what you need. There's no end to the stunning views to soak up on a trip to Cascais. Those who enjoy being near the water are likely to be familiar with Cascais Beach (0.1 miles away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But there's no need to worry if the closest hotels are all booked out. Plenty of sightseers also book Cascais holiday packages around Tamariz Beach and Cresmina Beach.
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Cascais beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travellers also choose to spend their getaway in apartments here. BeGuest Arribamar Apartment and Kedma's House are a few places we recommend.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cascais look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to get on with the pressing task of relaxing and unwinding.
- Our Cascais things to do page is the ideal place to start organising your getaway to Cascais. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 36,400 locals to discover even more.
- Save big bucks on amazing experiences with our Cascais holiday deals. Visit Cascais Beach, along with other big sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.