Search Hotels in Torremolinos City Centre, Torremolinos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Torremolinos City Centre, Torremolinos
Visiting Torremolinos City Centre
Torremolinos City Centre is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its beautiful beaches. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Plaza Costa del Sol and Costa del Sol Square. Choose one of Torremolinos City Centre's hotels and explore the area around Torremolinos with ease.
Staying in Torremolinos City Centre
Here are some accommodation choices in Torremolinos City Centre for you to consider:
- Hotel El Pozo: 3-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Apartamentos La Nogalera: 3-star apartment featuring 2 outdoor pools, a poolside bar and in-room kitchens.
- Hotel Ritual Torremolinos - Adults only: 3-star aparthotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its spacious rooms and beach locale.
Torremolinos City Centre might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Torremolinos. Carihuela is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 99 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- La Luna Blanca: 2-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Apartamentos María del Carmen: 2-star apartment featuring a 24-hour health club, a sauna and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this apartment's beach locale and helpful staff.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at House of the B-Fashion Doll, Malaga Airport Museum or Museo de Arte Precolumbino during your stay in Torremolinos City Centre. You could also plan a visit to Plaza Costa del Sol or Costa del Sol Square when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Carihuela is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like La Carihuela, La Bateria Park and El Saltillo Beach while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Bajondillo and Los Alamos Beach.
Getting Around Torremolinos City Centre and the Greater Torremolinos Area
If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Torremolinos Station.