Visiting Alhaurin de la Torre
Visitors to Alhaurin de la Torre are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, bars and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Aqualand Torremolinos, La Carihuela and Benalmadena Marina.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodation options in Alhaurin de la Torre
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alhaurin de la Torre
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lauro Golf. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aqualand Torremolinos and La Carihuela.
In Benalmádena, you can choose from 73 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cortijo Chico Málaga Airport - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Benalmadena Marina, 6 mi/9.6 km from the heart of the city, and Los Boliches Beach, which is 7.9 mi/12.6 km away.
Dressing for Alhaurin de la Torre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Alhaurin de la Torre gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C