Visiting Benalmadena Costa
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Benalmadena Costa, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and bars. Top sights in the city include Benalmadena Marina, Selwo Marina and Sea-Life.
- There are 607 hotels and other accommodation options in Benalmadena Costa
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Benalmadena Costa
Favourite family attractions include Selwo Marina and Sea-Life. The city is notable for landmarks like Bil-Bil Castle, Templo Hindu and Stupa de la Iluminacion. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Carvajal Beach, Paloma Park and Las Yucas Beach.
In Benalmádena, you can choose from 607 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vincci Selección Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and proximity to the airport.
- HYDROS Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub.
- Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Other top sights in Benalmadena Costa include Benalmadena Marina. Popular places to visit outside the city include La Carihuela, 3.1 mi/5.1 km from the city centre, and Aqualand Torremolinos, which is 3.7 mi (6 km) away.
Dressing for Benalmadena Costa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Benalmadena Costa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C