Visiting Arroyo de la Miel
Arroyo de la Miel's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the coffeehouses and bars. Hilly and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its beaches, theme park and restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Arroyo de la Miel
- Popular attractions include Benalmadena Cable Car and Tivoli World
- Notable landmarks include Casa de la Cultura, Malaga Cathedral, and Malaga Amphitheatre
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Malapesquera Beach, El Saltillo Beach, and La Carihuela
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Puerto Marina Shopping, El Corte Ingles Commercial Center and Mercado de Atarazanas
Staying in Arroyo de la Miel
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Pensión Serramar.
Pensión Serramar, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Arroyo de la Miel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Arroyo de la Miel is 20 millimetres