Hotels in Fuengirola, Spain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 19 Nov 2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Fuengirola, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Bioparc Fuengirola, Fuengirola Beach and Los Boliches Beach.
- There are 495 hotels and other accommodation options in Fuengirola
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fuengirola
Favourite family attractions include Bioparc Fuengirola and Fuengirola Adventure Golf. The city is notable for landmarks like Sohail Castle, Plaza del Rosario and Roman Archaeological Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Fuengirola Beach, Los Boliches Beach and Carvajal Beach.
In Mijas, you'll find 495 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique X - This 3-star hotel in Fuengirola City Centre features free WiFi, a bar and a rooftop terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Florida Spa - Adults Recommended - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fuengirola City Centre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
Top places to visit in the area include Benalmadena Marina, 7.3 mi/11.8 km from the city centre, and La Carihuela, which is 8.2 mi (13.3 km) away.
Getting around Fuengirola
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Fuengirola Station or Fuengirola Boliches Station. Fuengirola might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fuengirola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Fuengirola gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fuengirola?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fuengirola, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Fuengirola?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Fuengirola?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Fuengirola?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Fuengirola?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Fuengirola?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Fuengirola?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Fuengirola?
What's the best boutique hotel in Fuengirola?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fuengirola?
Fuengirola Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fuengirola by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fuengirola Airports
- Areas of Fuengirola
- Accommodation near Fuengirola Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fuengirola
- Choose Your Fuengirola Hotel Style
- Search Fuengirola Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fuengirola
- Hotels Near Fuengirola, Andalusia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends