Search Hotels in Todtnau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
Apartment sun View Todtnau - Cozy Traditional Black Forest Family Apartment With Private BBQ Terrace and Dish Washer
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
Apartment Wanderlust Todtnau - Traditional Black Forest Family Aparmtent With Private Balcony and Mountain View
Apartment Bergfreude Todtnau - Gemütliche Ferienwohnung im Schwarzwaldstil mit Eigenem Balkon und Berglick
Apartment Hasenhorn-blick Todtnau - Traditionelle Schwarzwälder Familienferienwohnung mit Eigenem Balkon und Bergblick
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2019
Apartment Gartentraum Todtnau - Romantische Ferienwohnung im Schwarzwaldstil mit Eigenem Balkon und Berglick
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Mar 2019
Pocket Guide: Todtnau
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Todtnau, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, mountains and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its skiing and sporting events.
- There are 19 Todtnau hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Freiburg (QFB-Freiburg Train Station), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Todtnau
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Hasenhorn-Sessellift, Doppelsesselbahn am FIS Hang, and Rothausbahn are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Todtnauer Wasserfall, Feldberg, and Schauinsland
Staying in TodtnauLooking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Vital Hotel Grüner Baum
- Bergvital Hotel Mangler
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Vital Hotel Grüner Baum with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Bergvital Hotel Mangler has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Todtnau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Todtnau is 945 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Todtnau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Todtnau, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Todtnau?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Todtnau?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Todtnau?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Todtnau?
Todtnau Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Todtnau by Star Rating
- Hotels near Todtnau Airports
- Areas of Todtnau
- Accommodation near Todtnau Attractions
- More accommodation types in Todtnau
- Choose Your Todtnau Hotel Style
- Search Todtnau Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Todtnau
- Hotels Near Todtnau, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends