Guests will want to experience the coffeehouses, restaurants and gardens in Muellheim. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- There are 10 Muellheim hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Muellheim
- Families come for attractions such as Vogelpark Steinen, Hasenhorn Coaster, and Steinwasen Park
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Messeturm Basel, Parc Expo de Mulhouse and Beyeler Foundation
Getting around Muellheim
Muellheim has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Muellheim Baden Station.
Staying in Muellheim
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Landhotel Alte Post
- Hotel Garni Schacherer
Landhotel Alte Post, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Muellheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Muellheim each year