Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Grenzach-Wyhlen. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Grenzach-Wyhlen hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Grenzach-Wyhlen
- Beyeler Foundation and Basel Historical Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Messeturm Basel, Basler Muenster, and Spalentor
Getting around Grenzach-Wyhlen
There are many transport options in Grenzach-Wyhlen. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Grenzach-Wyhlen Wyhlen Station or Grenzach-Wyhlen Grenzach Station.
Staying in Grenzach-Wyhlen
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Hotel Eckert.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Eckert with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Grenzach-Wyhlen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the nighttime average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Grenzach-Wyhlen each year