Search Hotels in Titisee-Neustadt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Titisee-Neustadt are sure to enjoy the forests and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and bars. Top sights in the city include Badeparadies Schwarzwald and Lake Titisee.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Titisee-Neustadt
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Titisee-Neustadt
The city's forests and lakes provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Lake Titisee. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Badeparadies Schwarzwald and Golfclub Hochschwarzwald.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Titisee-Neustadt. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhotel Jostalstüble - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Action Forest Aktiv Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Rheingold - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Feldberg Ski Resort, 6.5 mi/10.4 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Titisee-Neustadt
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Titisee Station or Neustadt (Schwarzw) Station. Titisee-Neustadt may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Titisee-Neustadt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 1090 millimetres of rain falls on Titisee-Neustadt each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Titisee-Neustadt?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Titisee-Neustadt, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best golf hotel in Titisee-Neustadt?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Titisee-Neustadt?
Titisee-Neustadt Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Titisee-Neustadt by Star Rating
- Hotels near Titisee-Neustadt Airports
- Accommodation near Titisee-Neustadt Attractions
- More accommodation types in Titisee-Neustadt
- Choose Your Titisee-Neustadt Hotel Style
- Search Titisee-Neustadt Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Titisee-Neustadt
- Hotels Near Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends