Search Hotels in Hinterzarten
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hinterzarten has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, bars and museums. Around the area, top sights include Lake Titisee, Feldberg Ski Resort and Badeparadies Schwarzwald.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Hinterzarten
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinterzarten
A couple of favourite places to visit are Lake Titisee and Toy Museum. In the area, you'll also find Feldberg Ski Resort and Badeparadies Schwarzwald.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hinterzarten. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parkhotel Adler - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof - Our customers like the location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Alemannenhof Hotel-Appartements - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Hinterzarten
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hinterzarten Station. Hinterzarten might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hinterzarten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Hinterzarten gets about 1090 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hinterzarten?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hinterzarten, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Hinterzarten?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hinterzarten?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Hinterzarten?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Hinterzarten?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hinterzarten?
Hinterzarten Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hinterzarten by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hinterzarten Airports
- Accommodation near Hinterzarten Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hinterzarten
- Choose Your Hinterzarten Hotel Style
- Search Hinterzarten Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hinterzarten
- Hotels Near Hinterzarten, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends