Visiting St Ouen
Visitors can enjoy all that St Ouen has to offer including its museums. Around the area, top sights include La Mare Vineyards, Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital and Hamptonne Country Life Museum.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Jersey (JER), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Guernsey (GCI), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St Ouen
The city's cultural venues include Frances Le Sueur Centre and Battle of Flowers Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Greve de Lecq Barracks and Les Landes Race Course.
As you plan your holiday to St Ouen, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 71 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in St. Brelade features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cristina Hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in St. Lawrence features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include La Mare Vineyards, located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre, and Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital, which is 3.6 mi/5.7 km away.
Dressing for St Ouen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for St Ouen is 29 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C