Visiting St. Brelade
Travellers to St. Brelade give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Around the area, top sights include Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital, Hamptonne Country Life Museum and Elizabeth Castle.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Brelade
- The closest major airport is in Jersey (JER), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Guernsey (GCI), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Brelade
Notable city landmarks like Corbiere Lighthouse and St. Brelade's Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: St Brelade's Bay Beach, Jersey Lavender Farm and Reg's Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sir Winston Churchill Memorial Gardens and La Moye Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in St. Brelade. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Place - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lyndhurst Jersey - Our customers like the proximity to public transport and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- La Haule Manor - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre, and Hamptonne Country Life Museum, which is 3.7 mi/5.9 km away.
Dressing for St. Brelade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for St. Brelade is 803.70 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C