Photo by Paolo Ciafardini
Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in St Helens
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on St Helens Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top St Helens Pet-Friendly Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-Friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
St Helens Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to St Helens and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 2 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Ibis Styles Haydock is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Mercure St Helens. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and location.
Planning your trip to St Helens
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for St Helens is 31 mm
Exploring St Helens with your pet
Known for its entertainment, St Helens has lots to offer visitors, including its theatres and safaris. See the local sights and visit Citadel Arts Centre and St. Helens' World of Glass. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Knowsley Road Stadium and Langtree Park Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Centre, World of Water Aquatic Centres Widnes or Pets at Home Wigan.