Visiting Sowerby Bridge
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars and running in Sowerby Bridge. Welcoming and hilly, this city also attracts visitors with its live music and sporting events.
- There are 2 Sowerby Bridge hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sowerby Bridge
- Known for its live music scene, whereas Eureka The National Children's Museum, Bronte Parsonage Museum, and National Coal Mining Museum are some local cultural sights
- Favourite places to visit in the area include The Rock, City of Manchester Stadium and Manchester Arena
Staying in Sowerby Bridge
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like The New Hobbit Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The New Hobbit Hotel with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sowerby Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sowerby Bridge is 20 millimetres