Visitors can enjoy all that Soreze has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and welcoming setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Soreze
- The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 13 mi (21 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soreze
The picturesque setting of Bassin de Saint-Ferréol and Saint-Ferreol Basin exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add School Abbey of Sorèze to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Soreze. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Chambres d'Hotes Le Moulin de l'Abbe is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre. Guests staying at this guesthouse in Soreze can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Abbaye Ecole de Soreze is located in the heart of Soreze. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Soreze can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- TY PASTEL is located within 1 mi (1.6 km) of the city centre. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Soreze, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Soreze
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Soreze gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C