Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Priest has to offer including the lakeside setting, sporting events and bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Musee Lumiere, Stade Gerland and Textile Museum.
- You'll find 813 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Priest
A favourite place to visit in the city is Eurexpo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Musee Lumiere and Stade Gerland.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saint-Priest. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Golden Tulip Lyon Eurexpo - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Porte Des Alpes - Mi Plaine - Manissieux can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Première Classe Lyon Est - Saint-Priest Eurexpo - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Porte Des Alpes - Mi Plaine - Manissieux, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Quick Palace Lyon Saint Priest - This 1-star hotel in Porte Des Alpes - Mi Plaine - Manissieux features free WiFi and free parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Eurexpo Lyon, 2 mi/3.3 km from the heart of the city, and Textile Museum, which is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) away.
Getting around Saint-Priest
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Saint-Priest is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Jules Ferry Tram Stop, Cordiere Tram Stop and Esplanade des arts Tram Stop. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Priest Station.
Dressing for Saint-Priest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Priest each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C