We were celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary and had a wonderful stay at the Artemide. Had a great meal in the rooftop restaurant and were treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine from the hotel. Service at all times was fantastic. Breakfast was lovely and the Spa facilities were amazing. Would highly recommend!
Recommended for couples and business travelers.
Not recommended for families (rooms are too small), and anyone travelling on a budget.
- Centrally located in Rome; close to the central station and subway.
- Walking distance to various monuments, restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Free and fast WiFi
- Rooms are well kept, and clean.
- No hotel airport shuttle. If you really want one, the hotel can outsource the service to a company they have arrangements with. But it will cost you 50 Euros. If you're on a budget, take the airport train from Rome Central for 14 Euros.
- Old building. Although maintained nicely, interior is definitely not the most modern looking. Elevator is creaky and slow, and big enough to fit 3 people.
- Small/cramped shower and low shower head pressure.
- The room I stayed in faced the main road, so you will hear some traffic and noise during peak hours. I was usually up early (8am) and returned late (9pm), so it was hardly a issue.
Hotel staff was excellent and helpful during my stay; providing a four-star service. Hotel itself, however, is above average but not a four-star rated establishment as it advertises.
I booked this hotel when it was having a promotion on Expedia, so I am satisfied with the overall experience based on cost and service. However, I probably would not stay at this hotel for the full price; there are other hotels in the area with similar prices that looked nicer.
The Hotel is real very well situated. We were a group of 11 with all my family and my mother in her wheel chair. The staff were amazing so friendly and were so accommodating, they tried to please us all the time. Marco the Concierge was amazing I contacted him to organise our trip before we even arrived he was a real Gem!
The rooms were so spacious!
The only little disapointment was the pool not as spectacular as the pictures.
I would highly recommend staying there.
A stroll down the bustling wide street of Via Nazionale, filled with hotels, shops, and restaurants, will bring visitors from Piazza della Repubblica to Piazza Venezia. Just a short walk from the main train station Termini, Piazza della Repubblica is home to the stunning Fountain of the Naiads, as well as the basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, built into the baths of Diocletian.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.