Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ravello, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Villa Rufolo, Villa Romana and Amalfi Cathedral.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodation options in Ravello
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ravello
The city's cultural venues include Ravello Cathedral and Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Villa Rufolo, Church of San Francesco, and Piazza Vescovado. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Sorrento Peninsula.
In Maiori, you can choose from 101 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Belmond Hotel Caruso - This 5-star property features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Garden Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Torre dello Ziro - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Villa Romana, located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Amalfi Cathedral, which is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away.
Dressing for Ravello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 878 millimetres of rain falls on Ravello each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C