Visiting Conca dei Marini
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Conca dei Marini, which is also known for its seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Emerald Grotto, Amalfi Cathedral and Amalfi Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodation options in Conca dei Marini
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Conca dei Marini
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Emerald Grotto, Sorrento Peninsula and Fiordo di Furore Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Church of San Pancrazio (Chiesa di San Pancrazio) to your agenda.
In Amalfi, you'll find 55 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Le Terrazze - Adults Only - Our customers love the comfortable rooms and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Belvedere - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Amalfi Cathedral, located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Amalfi Beach, which is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away.
Dressing for Conca dei Marini
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Conca dei Marini gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C