Search Hotels in Raheny
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Raheny has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Dublin Port, Croke Park and 3Arena.
- There are 1467 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Raheny
Dublin Port, Croke Park and 3Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Tolka Park and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
As you start planning your visit to Raheny, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 1398 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Dublin features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Dublin features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Clayton Hotel Burlington Road is located within 4.7 mi (7.5 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Dublin features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include The Convention Centre Dublin, 3.5 mi/5.7 km from the heart of the city, and Aviva Stadium, which is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away.
Getting around Raheny
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Dublin Raheny Station. Raheny might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Raheny
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 766.20 millimetres of rain falls on Raheny each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C