Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Visiting Pozuelo de Alarcon
Visitors can enjoy all that Pozuelo de Alarcon has to offer including the parks, monuments and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Casa de Campo, Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Principe Pio.
- You'll find 2720 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pozuelo de Alarcon
A couple of favourite places to visit are Casa de Campo and Fuente de la Salud. In the area, you'll also find Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Principe Pio.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pozuelo de Alarcon. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- AC Hotel La Finca by Marriott - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Somosaguas can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- NH Pozuelo Ciudad de la Imagen - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Pozuelo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Vicente Calderon Stadium, located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre, and Plaza de España, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Getting around Pozuelo de Alarcon
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Pozuelo de Alarcon is easy. You can access metro transport at Belgica Station, Pozuelo West Station and Dos Castillas Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Pozuelo Station.
Dressing for Pozuelo de Alarcon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Pozuelo de Alarcon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pozuelo de Alarcon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Pozuelo de Alarcon?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pozuelo de Alarcon?
Pozuelo de Alarcon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pozuelo de Alarcon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pozuelo de Alarcon Airports
- Areas of Pozuelo de Alarcon
- Accommodation near Pozuelo de Alarcon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pozuelo de Alarcon
- Choose Your Pozuelo de Alarcon Hotel Style
- Search Pozuelo de Alarcon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pozuelo de Alarcon
- Hotels Near Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends