Visiting Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Sant Josep de sa Talaia's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its bars, shopping, and live music.
- There are 10 Sant Josep de sa Talaia hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Passeig de ses Fonts, San Antonio Marina Port, and Air Zone Ibiza are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions such as Teatro Pereyra, Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art, and Centro de Interpretación Madina Yasiba
- Popular family attractions include Sunset Strip, Aquarium Cap Blanc, and Ibiza Karting San Antonio
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Port des Torrent Beach, Es Vedra Island, and Las Salinas Beach
Sant Josep de sa Talaia is adjacent to Cala Comte. Popular sights in the area include Ibiza Castle and Benirras Beach.
Getting around Sant Josep de sa Talaia
There are plenty of options for getting around Sant Josep de sa Talaia. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Nereida Aparthotel, averaging GBP 119.03/night
- Marvell Club Aparthotel, averaging GBP 150.97/night
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Torrent Bay by Intercorp Hotel Group, averaging GBP 121.09/night
- Marina Palace Prestige by Intercorp Hotel Group, averaging GBP 110.75/night
Torrent Bay by Intercorp Hotel Group, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Marina Palace Prestige by Intercorp Hotel Group and Nereida Aparthotel.
Dressing for Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sant Josep de sa Talaia is 17 millimetres