Hotels in Ibiza Town, Spain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ibiza Town
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ibiza Town, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights in the city include Port of Ibiza, Talamanca Beach and Dalt Vila.
- There are 141 hotels and other accommodation options in Ibiza Town
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibiza Town
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Teatro Pereyra, Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art and Diocesan Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Dalt Vila, Ibiza Cathedral and Baluard de Sant Pere. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Talamanca Beach, Figueretas Beach and Bossa Beach.
In Sant Josep de sa Talaia, you'll find 141 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Maca (Es Trull de Can Palau) - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- One Ibiza Suites - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Figueretas features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Sir Joan - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Ibiza Town include Port of Ibiza and Marina Botafoch. Top places to visit in the area include Las Salinas Beach, 5.3 mi/8.5 km from the heart of the city, and Ses Illetes Beach, which is 10.3 mi/16.6 km away.
Dressing for Ibiza Town
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Ibiza Town gets about 428.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ibiza Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ibiza Town, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ibiza Town?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Ibiza Town?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Ibiza Town?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ibiza Town?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ibiza Town?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ibiza Town?
What's the best high-end hotel in Ibiza Town?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Ibiza Town?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ibiza Town?
Ibiza Town Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ibiza Town by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ibiza Town Airports
- Areas of Ibiza Town
- Accommodation near Ibiza Town Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ibiza Town
- Choose Your Ibiza Town Hotel Style
- Search Ibiza Town Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ibiza Town
- Hotels Near Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends