Overview of Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Marina Botafoch - 2 min walk
- Talamanca Beach - 3 min walk
- Ses Feixes Wetlands - 8 min walk
- Faro de Punta Grossa - 11 min walk
- Faro de Botafoc - 12 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 13 min drive
- Trattoria del Mar - 3 min walk
- Temakinho - 4 min walk
- Cappuccino - 11 min walk
- Lío Ibiza - 12 min walk
- Restaurante Sa Nansa - 12 min walk
About this property
Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2016.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Climate control (heating)
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- 32-inch LED TV
- Satellite channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Laptop-compatible safe
See similar properties
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.