Search Hotels in Playa de S'Estanyol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Playa de S'Estanyol hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Visiting Playa de S'Estanyol
Those travelling to Playa de S'Estanyol are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Talamanca Beach, Port of Ibiza and Las Salinas Beach.
- There are 1424 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa de S'Estanyol
The picturesque setting of Cala Olivera and Playa de s'Estanyol exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Talamanca Beach and Port of Ibiza.
As you make plans for a getaway to Playa de S'Estanyol, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 761 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Nautico Ebeso is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ibiza Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Torre Del Mar is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Ibiza Town features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Ibiza Town features a marina, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Las Salinas Beach, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city, and Benirras Beach, which is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away.
Dressing for Playa de S'Estanyol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Playa de S'Estanyol gets about 428.00 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C