Visiting Santa Gertrudis
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Santa Gertrudis, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, gardens and flowers. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and bars.
- There are 4 Santa Gertrudis hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santa Gertrudis
- The island, gardens and flowers provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Benirras Beach, Las Salinas Beach, and Puerto de San Miguel Beach
- Ibiza Castle and Es Vedra Island are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Santa Gertrudis
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Le Marquis Ibiza.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Le Marquis Ibiza with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Santa Gertrudis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Santa Gertrudis gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year