Search Hotels in S'Argamassa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Visitors to S'Argamassa are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and spas. Top sights around the area include Talamanca Beach, Port of Ibiza and Benirras Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in S'Argamassa
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in S'Argamassa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Playa de S'Argamassa. Additionally, in the area you'll find Talamanca Beach and Port of Ibiza.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in S'Argamassa. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- ME Ibiza - The Leading Hotels of the World - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Suite Hotel S'Argamassa Palace - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Benirras Beach, 9 mi/14.4 km from the heart of the city, and Las Salinas Beach, which is 14 mi (22.5 km) away.
Dressing for S'Argamassa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- S'Argamassa gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in S'Argamassa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in S'Argamassa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in S'Argamassa?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in S'Argamassa?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to S'Argamassa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in S'Argamassa?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in S'Argamassa?
What's the best high-end place to stay in S'Argamassa?
What are some accommodation options with pools in S'Argamassa?
S'Argamassa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in S'Argamassa by Star Rating
- Hotels near S'Argamassa Airports
- Accommodation near S'Argamassa Attractions
- More accommodation types in S'Argamassa
- Choose Your S'Argamassa Hotel Style
- Search S'Argamassa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in S'Argamassa
- Hotels Near S'Argamassa, Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends