Visiting Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, sporting events and shopping. Top sights in the city include Es Vedrà, Las Salinas Beach and Cala Bassa Beach.
- There are 396 hotels and other accommodation options in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Favourite family attractions include Aguamar Water Park and Gran Piruleto Park P. Bossa. The city is notable for landmarks like Sa Caleta Phoenician Settlement, Iglesia Es Cubells and Illa des Bosc. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Es Vedrà, Las Salinas Beach and Cala Bassa Beach.
In Cala de Bou, there are 396 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 7Pines Resort Ibiza - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in San Antonio Bay features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants and free WiFi.
- Hotel Boutique & Spa Las Mimosas Ibiza - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Antonio Bay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Sant Josep de sa Talaia include Bossa Beach and Cala Conta Beach. Top places to see around the area include Port of Ibiza, 6.9 mi/11.2 km from the city centre, and Talamanca Beach, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
Dressing for Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 17 millimetres of rain falls on Sant Josep de sa Talaia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C