Visiting Cala Gracio
Visitors to Cala Gracio are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries and festivals. Top sights around the area include Port of Ibiza, Es Vedrà and Talamanca Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala Gracio
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Gracio
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cala Gracioneta Beach and Cala Gracio Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Port of Ibiza and Es Vedrà.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cala Gracio. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hostal La Torre - With a stay at this 1-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Marble Stella Maris Ibiza - All Inclusive - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració - All Inclusive - Adults Only - This 3.5-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Talamanca Beach, 10.5 mi/16.8 km from the heart of the city, and Benirras Beach, which is 11 mi (17.8 km) away.
Dressing for Cala Gracio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Cala Gracio gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C