Visiting Plagne Centre
Plagne Centre's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, spas and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its coffeehouses, bars and shopping.
- There are 4 Plagne Centre hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 65.9 mi (106.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Plagne Centre
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Golf, Mont Blanc, and Meribel Ski Resort are favourite sights to visit
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Trois Vallees Ski Resort, Chalets and Val Thorens Ski Resort
- Also well-known for its spas and shopping
Staying in Plagne Centre
You might prefer these highly rated properties for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Plagne Lauze
- Hôtel Terra Nova
You may enjoy a stay at Hôtel Araucaria for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hôtel Araucaria, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Résidence Pierre & Vacances Plagne Lauze and Hôtel Terra Nova.
Dressing for Plagne Centre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Plagne Centre each year