Search Landry Hotels, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Landry
Visiting LandryLuxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Landry, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the skiing, restaurants, and spas. Welcoming and cosy, this city will also delight visitors with its bars, shopping, and mountains.
- There are 3 Landry hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while August tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Landry
- Skiing, snowboarding, and taking an adventure tour are top activities, while sights to visit include Meribel Ski Resort, Peisey Ski Lift, and Transarc Gondola
- Well-known for its jazz scene, while Museum of Popular Traditions is a popular attraction
- Popular family attractions include Vanoise Express Cable Car and Centre Aquasportif
Getting around Landry
Landry has plenty of options for transportation. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Landry Station.
Staying in LandryYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- CGH Résidences & Spas L'Oree des Cimes, averaging GBP 119.25/night
- Maison Caramel, averaging GBP 92.25/night
Dressing for Landry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the nighttime average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Landry each year