Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Arc-1950, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, spas and mountains. Cosy and welcoming, this city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, bars and snowboarding.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 73.9 mi (118.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Arc-1950
- Top activities include skiing and snowboarding, whereas Bois de L'ours, Golf, and Mont Blanc are great sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Vanoise Express Cable Car and Centre Aquasportif
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Mount Pourri, Bellecote Glacier, and Lac de la Plagne
Staying in Arc-1950
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Pierre & Vacances Premium Arc 1950 Le Village.
Pierre & Vacances Premium Arc 1950 Le Village, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Arc-1950
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Arc-1950 gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year