Visitors to Meribel are sure to enjoy the skiing, bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views and spas. Around the area, top sights include Meribel Ski Resort, Trois Vallees Ski Resort and Courchevel 1850. In Meribel, there are 220 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meribel
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Rhodos 2 Gondola, Rhodos 1 Gondola and Meribel Ski Resort are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saulire Express 1 Gondola and Tougnete 1 Gondola.
In Les Allues, there are 220 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Meribel Coquet Apartment FOR 6 Pers. With Balcony Exposed South is located in central Meribel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Les Allues can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hôtel L'Eterlou is located in the heart of Meribel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Les Allues can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hôtel La Chaudanne is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Les Allues features a full-service spa, ski slopes and 2 restaurants.
Popular places to visit around the area include Trois Vallees Ski Resort, 1.8 mi/3 km from the city centre, and Courchevel 1850, which is 3.2 mi/5.1 km away.
Dressing for Meribel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Meribel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C